Wednesday 26 August 2009

Home again

I'm just home from a one night trip to Laukvik/Svartskog. We went close to the place by car. Walked for about 2 hours along the coast before we found a place to camp. I meant to post this comment with a picture but I'm scared I won't have time to do anything today, as I can't access internet in my dorm. Or I probably could if I bought a license of some kind. I also have to excuse for not having published the posting I started about what Id been up to the days since I left Oslo until my birthday. But now over to tell about the last two days.

Yesterday we went for a camping trip. Arriving at the place we put up the tents, made dinner and had some time to take some pictures. It was really funny, but I feel I have A LOT to learn. And this feeling makes me feel worthless. At the evening we put up a bonfire down by the shore and played a game named Mafia. After we were done playing Marina(a girl from Russia) and I went to sleep down where we had the fire. Today I woke up at 5 and took some pictures. Though I know all of the probably are bad and not really worth keeping. Then at 9 we had morning gathering and ate breakfast. Then we had a lecture and I felt even more like a person with no potential as a photographer. After that we walked as we wished and took some more pictures. Then, all of a sudden it was time to take down the tent and lave. Now I'm back at the school trying to solve a task from photography class and getting some stuff I wish to do done to get up to day with everything. But I'm so tired and know I need a day off to get up to date that it almost feels like I'm falling apart. I hope this feeling soon will disappear.

As soon as I get to it I'll post some of the pictures I've taken. I the mean time enjoy some of the many blueberries I picked on the trip.


Enjoy!

Btw, now I've solved a really annoying task as I am way too critical towards my self and suffer from lack of selv confidence and a terrible fear of failure. But hopefully this year will help and make me take things as they more often as well as love ME of who I AM and not who I wish to be.

3 comments:

  1. Panda: Du er en fantastisk fotograf, og i motsetning til mange, har du øye for bilder, hvilket vil si a mer enn halvparten av jobben er gjort; Point in hand; blåbærbildet. Nydelig er det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takktakk. Rett gjerne på skrivefeilene mine når jeg skriver. Det gjør meg ingenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg kan kjenne hvordan blåbærene lukter - fantastisk bilde!

    ReplyDelete