Monday 24 August 2009

Birthday

To day is my birthday and I feel kind of lonely. I'ts probably my own fault as I tend to put my self away from many of the social contecsts and live in my own world.

Thirdteenth 24.08.2009;
I've had my elective; Nature Photography. I got some dust inside the "house of my camera" (I have no idea what this is called) which was kind of sad. Now I'm trying to get a hold of some equipment to clean it. Else I've been sung to during dinner and had to stand on a chair in the middle of the food hall. Then I had in mind to go with the shopping bus down to the city to get a water tight bag, but it costs 50NOK to travel to and from so I think that's a bit to much money just to get a water thight bag to about 200NOK. And now I'm writing this blog entery, drinking tea and knitting. A boy here needs some wrist warmers for the hunting season.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually called a camera house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *a bit disappointed* yet another one of the ugly(not as beautiful as I it was) English expressions. I thought they could have called it something beautiful such as .... *Panda hates her random iron carpets*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such as maybe Ocular Mirror Housing or something like that? (Took me a good fifteen minutes to come up with that one...)

    ReplyDelete