Sunday 6 September 2009

Not that different....

Yesterday we went to Alta Museum, where we looked at petroglyphs. Before we went we had a bit about Alta's history. The day turned out to be nice and kind-of-sunny weather wise, even though it didn't look like that turn out at all during the dawn. The dawn looked like a day with rain and no sun at all. Real bad weather, whch never really occurs in Alta. I love peroglyphs, they are quite awsome. One "fun fact"; someone had trashed some of the petroglyphs by spraying something over it. This is not allowed. Hence it made out guide/teacher quite furious. It should be mentioned that the tagging of the rock with petroglyphs had happened some time ago and had been cleared out quite well. But still. It's not nice to do such things with historical evidence anway. Though, misinterpret me the right way; what does it really matter that a museum exibiting petroglyphs also shows some grafiti/tagging? Yes, it origiantes from completely the wrong periode. But itn't it it a way this times answer to the petroglyphes? Here's some pictures from the trip;

Elizabeth; the teacher we had as our guide




Us on the way to the are with petroglyphs










And to finish of the picture sesion; some artsyfartsy pictures.


Noooo... We do NOT at all learn about picture composition in class. Og til slutt noen litt mer kunstneriske bilder. What brought your mind to something like that?Nevvah.. :p

To finish it all off, something strange happened. I was checking my mail, when one of the stipps came to pay some bills on line, hence he had to use the computer. To do that it turned out he had to logg of from my mail, wich really didn't matter to me. Though it would have been nice if the person told me before the person did so. That's life... These things happens Anyway, when I tried to get back into my mail I got this message;


The pictured did something strange with it selv, so you can't really see what it says. But the point about the message is that my mail is to be blocked for 24 hours due to unudual activity. Strange. (If you really want to read it you could click the picture and get to see it in a larger version.)

Today Marlene left Øytun, a tomboy who was taking huntiung and fishing. A girl to to different from me in fact. If I hadn't tanken photography I'd been attending the same course. Though; today I'm kind of happy that I'm not attending hunting and fishing as one of the pays has a bit to many wet dreams about me for my likeing. She and I has really hit it off, so when she was tanking the bus home today I got this message from her;

"Heia! :-) e kjempe glad før at æ blei kjent me dæ, du e ei helt hærli pia... Kommer til å savne dæ mest, guttejenta :-* håpe vi kan holde kontakta.. Så kommer æ snart innom å hilse på dæ:-) <3 klem Marlene"

"Hola! :-) I'm really happy I got to know you, you're a great gal... Going to miss you the most, tom boy :-* Hope to keep in touch.. Comming back to visit you soon:-) <3 Hug Marlene"

3 comments:

  1. Jeg likte spesielt det første av de artsy fartsy-bildene.

    Ser ut som om du har det gøy søta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bildet av den gamle båten omkranset av høstfarger og med mye hav og himmel og skyer er helt eventyrlig Anne! Knallflink er du!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to correct my English at anytime hun. And it would be even better if you made me aware of my mistakes.

    Thanks! I get happy when you say you like my pictures, but it's imporant with constructive critique as well. If I'm going to learn how to be a better photographer.

    ReplyDelete